|resources:||Home Screenshots ChangeLog|
The ReloadEvery extension adds the funcionality to reload the web page you are viewing every so many seconds or minutes. It has already been downloaded over 5 million times. Development started in 2003 when I wanted to convince a friend to start using Firefox (then still called Firebird). He was using Opera at that time and Opera had a reloadevery feature.
You can access ReloadEvery by the context menu you get by right clicking on the page or right clicking on the tab.
This can be handy if you have a page with for example sports scores, news or stock quotes and want to refresh them it automatically. Also various users use ReloadEvery for work where they use it to refresh status pages of all kind of applications.
Reload Every works in Firefox
You can also install the Reload Every from the Mozilla Addons site.
- If you select a reload time the reload every feature is automatically enabled.
- Reload Every is automatically disabled whenever you change the URL.
- In order to set the reload time for the "Enable All Tabs" feature you first simply select the reload time of one tab and then click on "Enable All Tabs"
Mailing listIn case you have suggestions, comments or questions you can subscribe to the ReloadEvery mailing list and post a message.
- Post a message to email@example.com NOTE you need to subscribe first
- Click to subscribe, unsubscribe or change your account settings
- View list archives
- View subscriber list
Other Extension I Made
- Dictionary Search (I also wrote this extension) provides a very easy way to lookup or translate a word on a web page in an online dictionary such as dictionary.com. Simply select the word of which you want to lookup. Then right click and select "Dictionary Search for ...". A new tab will open with the meaning of the word you selected. It supports up to four dictionaries