|resources:||Home Screenshots ChangeLog|
Here you can see when new versions were released and what the changes were in these versions.
You can download all release ever made of ReloadEvery here
Version 28.0.2. (30 Mar 2014)
- Fix locales. Now ReloadEvery also works for when you use Firefox in another language
- Store extension not in jar file anymore. Add em:type to install.rdf as requested by reviewers
Version 28.0.0 (29 Mar 2014)
- Update debug logging. Old logging does not work anymore since FF 24
- Now you can auto enable reload every on newly openend tabs and at startup by enabling "Auto Enable New Tab"
Version 17.0.0 (22 Dec 2012)
- Update for Firefox 17.0
- Get prefs from default branch (patch by Mike Gabriel)
- Ability to always enable reloadevery at startup (patch by Mike Gabriel). This can be set by setting the variable reloadevery.reload_new_tabs in about:config to true
Version 13.0.0 (2 Jun 2012)
- Update for Firefox 13.0
Version 10.0.0 (8 Feb 2012)
- Update for Firefox 10.0
Version 7.0.0 (3 Oct 2011)
- Update for Firefox 7.0
Version 6.0.0 (16 August 2011)
- Update for Firefox 6.0
Version 5.0.0 (22 June 2011)
- Update for Firefox 5.0
Version 4.0.3 (18 April 2011)
- After many complaints about Smartlinks functionality I decided to remove it
- Save the state of the Randomize option
Version 4.0.2 (17 Feb 2011)
- Add support for Firefox 4.0
- Make ReloadEvery work in tab context menu of Firefox 4.0 Reload Every now includes the 'SmartLinks' functionality. You can decide to install this when you install or upgrade reloadevery. SmartLinks helps you discover new things by automatically inserting relevant links to interesting, high-quality content. To enable this feature, accept the SmartLinks Terms of Service when installing Reload Every. You can later disable or remove SmartLinks from the Firefox Tools menu. Learn more about SmartLinks here, or see frequently asked questions
Version 4.0.1 (13 Nov 2010)
- Add support for Firefox 4.0 beta 7
- Make ReloadEvery work in tab context menu of Firefox 4.0
- Remove dropdown from reload button of toolbar. This does not work anymore in Firefox 4.0 as it became part of the URL bar You can access reloadevery still from the context menu of the page
Version 4.0.0 (17 Jul 2010)
- Add support for Firefox 4.0 beta 1
Version 3.6.3 (3 Apr 2010)
- Add support for seamonkey
- Enable debugging by prefs key
Version 3.6.2 (9 Dec 2009)
- Bugfix release. Add the randomize string also to other locales. Now all locales should work again
Version 3.6.1 (6 Dec 2009)
- Implement a randomize feature. When enabled reloadEvery will load the page between 50% earlier or later. So for a reload time of 10 seconds it will be between 5 and 15 seconds.
Version 3.6.0 (5 Dec 2009)
- Update for Firefox 3.6
Version 3.5.1 (15 Aug 2009)
- Rewrite extension by using namespaces. This should reduce possible incompatibilities with other extensions
Version 3.5.0 (16 Jun 2009)
- Update for Firefox 3.5
Version 3.0.0 (17 Feb 2007)
- Update for Firefox 3.0
Version 2.0 (9 Sep 2006)
- Added some extra locales (sk-SK, zh-TW)
- Added compatibility for Firefox 2.0
Version 1.5.1 (20 Feb 2006)
- Added some extra locales
- Reloading now returns again to the position of the page you were viewing.
Version 1.5 (22 Nov 2005)
- Support for Firefox 1.5
- Dropped support for Mozilla suite
- Known Bug. Reloading does not return you anymore to the position of the page you were viewing. Somehow a contentWindow.scrollTo does not work anymore in Firefox 1.5. If you know how to fix that please contact me
Version 0.6.1 (12 May 2005)
- Fixes a bug that made Firefox crash.
- Reload Every now keeps on being enabled even if the URL changes.
Version 0.6 (12 May 2005)
- Added reload every option as a dropdown button to the reload button to access reload every
- Added zh-CN and cs-CZ locale
Version 0.5 (23 Nov. 2004)
- Bug fix reload all tabs now works
- Added fr-FR, de-DE and pt-PT locale
Version 0.4 (14 Nov. 2004)
- Support for Firefox 1.0
- Added nl-NL thanks to Gert-Paul van der Beek
- Pages now reloads at the same scroll position
- Referrer URL is resend every time.
Version 0.3.2 (10 Jul. 2004)
- Set max version of FF to 0.9.2
Version 0.3.1 (16 Jun. 2004)
- Raised max supported version of FF to 1.2
- Added Italian locale
Version 0.3 (16 Jun. 2004)
- Added support for Firefox 0.9
Version 0.2 (14 Feb. 2004)
- Added custom setting for reload time.
- Added possibility to enable/disable reload every on all tabs.
- Changed dialog which warns you when you try to enable Reload Every on a Web page, which contains POSTDATA.
- Reload Every is now fully internationalizable.
Version 0.1 (5 Dec. 2003)
- Initial version.